FumeFX™ 5.0.5 for 3ds Max® release
Posted on December 3, 2019
December 3, 2019 - Sitni Sati releases FumeFX™ 5.0.5 update for Autodesk® 3ds Max®. This update includes bug fixes and compatibility with Arnold 18.104.22.168.
- GPU Viewport Quality 5 now supports much higher resolution.
- Fixed FumeFX4 solver with the Conservative advection crash.
- Fixed Deferred caches didn't work with Wavelet Turbulence or Post Processing.
- Fixed Backburner simulation mode was not working.
- Fixed Wind force that was able to set velocities inside collision geometry.
- Fixed N-Sim crash when overlapping area was one voxel thick.
- Fixed Freeflow source option that was still blocking the flow in some cases.
- Fixed IO error on .fdc files that are larger than 32Gb.
- FumeFX 5.0.5 is built with Arnold® 22.214.171.124
- Added Smoke and Fuel receive/cast shadows are now enabled by default.