FumeFX™ 5.0.2 for 3ds Max® release
Posted on October 03, 2018
October 03, 2018 - Sitni Sati releases FumeFX™ 5.0.2 update for Autodesk® 3ds Max®. In addition to bug fixes, this release adds compatibility with VRay® 4, Arnold® 5.2 and support for several Arnold AOVs.
- Fixed FumeFX GPU display offset when grid spacing was very low.
- Fixed non-functional FumeFX GPU display on certain combination of graphic cards and drivers.
- Fixed crash when trying to continue simulation from current frame.
- Added vdb support for Wavelet Turbulence simulation.
- Fixed presets saving error for 3ds max 2014.
- Added VRay® 4 support.
- Added Arnold® 5.2 support.
- Added 3rd party vdb caches support for FumeFX Standard Shader and Arnold.
- Fixed Arnold renderer could render fuel instead of smoke bug.
- Added Standard Shader support for Arnold AOV's - normal, motionvector and depth.